Sr. Administrative Assistant
Global investment bank located downtown in search of a Senior Administrative Assistant to support four Managing Directors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Heavy calendar management and arranging domestic / international travel.
- Coordinate company events with marketing team (Houston and other locations).
- Preparation of client presentations including spreadsheets/charts/graphs/tables, along with standard correspondence and reports.
- Maintain and monitor calendars of scheduled appointments, upcoming events and matters requiring immediate attention. Coordinate agendas, and dispatch meeting invitations and agendas to attendees, book meeting rooms, and arrange for IT resources and refreshments.
- Log, verify, and monitor expenses.
- Responsible for timely and consistent maintenance of client contact database.
- Prepare and dispatch outgoing mail.
- Perform back-up function for other administrative staff during vacation or other absences to ensure that administrative support is provided on an ongoing basis.
- 5-10 years' executive administrative support experience in private equity, investment banking, or oil & gas preferred
- Strong MSOffice skills
- Degree preferred, not required
Excellent work environment with work / life balance, comprehensive benefits package and bonus opportunity offered.