Galleria Houston, TX, $65-70K
Galleria area client in search of an Executive Assistant to support a Senior Vice President.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and provide documents and reports
- Draft, edit and produce documents and presentations for review by Executive Management.
- Thoroughly review expense reports and submit to Accounts Payable.
- Track external and internal documents requiring Executive Management review or signature and follow up to assure documents are executed in a timely manner.
- Screen mail and email messages for priority.
- Handle confidential material related to company policy and development and disseminate information with appropriate discretion.
- Organize internal and external meetings, correlate schedules, develop agendas, coordinate logistics, arrange for a/v equipment and refreshments if appropriate.
- Coordinate weekly staff meeting and prepare minutes for review.
- Coordinate all domestic and international travel, including airfare, lodging, transportation and agenda preparation.
- Correlate and monitor all action items, goals and objectives generated at meetings.
- Prepare periodic reports/presentations for the Board of Directors.
- Cover for other executive assistants in the executive office and provide back-up support to other executives when requested.
- Four year degree
- Five to ten years' executive level support experience in a professional corporate office environment
- Strong MSOffice skills (Visio, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)