Well established international consulting firm in search of a project-oriented Executive Assistant to support a Partner in the firm's downtown Houston office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Arranges all meeting scheduling, project meetings, and internal meetings
- Manages a complex calendar and prioritizes meetings/calls as needed
- Arranges and coordinates complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas for the executive. Compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Processes expense reimbursements.
- Composes, prepares, and edits correspondence that is often confidential.
- Performs additional administrative support activities including but not limited to, fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, event planning, and other ad hoc projects as requested.
- Provides ongoing project management assistance in complex and confidential assignments.
- Ensures that database is up-to-date and accurate.
- Produces high quality presentations.
- Assists accounting department with invoicing to clients.
- Five+ years executive level support experience in a very fast-paced environment. Professional services experience strongly preferred (investment banking, private equity, management consulting, etc.)
- Strong grammar and editing skills.
- Excellent MSOffice skills, especially Word and PowerPoint.
- Degree preferred, not required.
Highly professional work environment, paid parking, outstanding benefits package and bonus opportunity offered.