Downtown Houston, TX, $75-85K
Successful, small, independent oil & gas firm located downtown in search of an Executive Assistant to support the President.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative support to company President; support the personal and professional business of the President and company
- Maintain confidentiality
- Coordinate personal finances with banker (wire transfers, deposits, etc.) and pay personal invoices monthly
- Help keep track of personal tax information
- Set up and modify (sometimes complex) personal and business travel arrangements.
- Maintain President’s busy calendar.
- Set up and coordinate corporate meetings, social events (Christmas Party, annual NAPE dinner, etc.), and annual trips
- Answer phones, screen calls and handle follow-up in appropriate manner.
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, correspondence, photocopying, faxing, mailing, scanning, shredding and filing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Ship and sign for UPS/FedEx packages.
- Oversee and manage receptionist position to be sure office is being maintained efficiently, approve monthly invoices, building management, etc.
- Maintain and submit expense reports and American Express statements monthly
- Communicate and schedule services with home staff
- 7+ years C-level support experience with excellent job tenure.
- Strong MSO skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); excellent typing with strong attention to detail
- Exemplary character and discretion with confidential matters.
- Detailed, self-starter who is able to work independently.
- Ability to meet fluctuating deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication.
- Willingness to maintain a flexible schedule with occasional overtime.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.