Downtown Houston, TX, $65-75K
Well established international consulting firm in search of a project oriented Executive Assistant to support a busy, well established, high-level Consultant.
Responsibilities will include:
- Arranges all meeting scheduling, project meetings, internal meetings, and video conferencing
- Manages a complex calendar and prioritizes meetings/calls as needed
- Arranges and coordinates complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas for the Executive. Compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Processes expense reimbursements.
- Composes, prepares, and edits correspondence that is often confidential.
- Performs additional administrative support activities including but not limited to, fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, event planning, and other ad hoc projects as requested.
- Provides ongoing project management assistance in complex and confidential assignments.
- Ensures that database is up-to-date and accurate.
- Produces high quality presentations.
- Assists accounting department with invoicing to clients.
- 7-10 years' executive level support experience in a very fast-paced environment. Professional services experience strongly preferred (management consulting, investment banking, private equity, etc.)
- Strong grammar and editing skills.
- Excellent MSOffice skills, especially Word and PowerPoint.
- Degree strongly preferred.
Highly professional work environment, paid parking, outstanding benefits package and bonus opportunity offered.